Important Announcement: COVID-19 Update
This page contains important information regarding your visit to the Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa and associated properties including the Hepburn Spa Retreat, Hepburn Springs Escape and Hepburn Pavilion Cafe.
UPDATE: 17th February 2020 11:10am
We look forward to welcoming you back to the iconic Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa from Thursday 18th February from 9am.
The health and wellbeing of our staff and guests remains our highest priority and we have revised our operational processes and health and safety measures in response. You may notice some changes when visiting us.
Thank you for your ongoing support during the temporary closure; for those guests impacted by the 5-day closure, our reservations team will be in contact to reschedule your visit.
Pre-bookings are essential as is prepayment and online bookings are preferred due to high demand on our phone booking services. This is to ensure your safety and allow for the highest of operating standards to be in place in line with state regulations.
Wellness is at the heart of what we do and we want to ensure you that every step is being taken to ensure you have an amazing, safe and relaxing Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa experience.
While we ease into reopening we thank you for your patience and understanding.
UPDATE: 12th February 2020 4:00pm
As per State Government directive, we will be closed effective from 11.59pm tonight (Friday 12 February) until 11.59pm Wednesday 17th February 2021.
Read more here Department of Health and Human Services Victoria | Coronavirus (COVID-19) daily update (dhhs.vic.gov.au)
This period is subject to change in line with revisions from the state government.
Due to this temporary closure, please read below what this will mean for you.
By staying at home and limiting contact with other people, we can each help to protect the elderly, the at-risk, and healthcare workers and slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- All future bookings you have made (for the closure period) will be rescheduled.
- We will proactively contact you as soon as possibe or once the advised temporary closure period concludes, or as directed by the Government.
- Please don't visit the Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa during this closure period. We will reach out in advance and issue you with a Gift Voucher to use another time.
We look forward to once again seeing you return
and enjoy our amazing facilities.
UPDATE: 27th October 2020 2:10pm
Melbourne... You've earned this!
From Monday 9th November, restrictions between Regional Victoria and Metro Melbourne will be lifted. We look forward to welcoming you back to our amazing part of Victoria.
It's time to indulge!
UPDATE: 15th September 2020 3:55pm
Regional Victoria... Yes you can!
We are excited to announce that bookings for this weekend (19th September onwards) are now open for Spa Experiences, Accommodation and Private Bathing for Regional Victorians.
Step into luxury with an indulgent massage experience, weekend escape and some me time with a pure 100% mineral private bath.
Book online early to avoid disappointment.
UPDATE: 4th August 2020 1:24pm
Sadly, we’re temporarily closed until further notice. Let’s use this time to reconnect with those important to us.
As per the latest state government announcement made yesterday, from 11:59pm on Wednesday, regional Victoria will return to Stage 3 “Stay at Home” restrictions.
We’ll be temporarily shutting our doors from close of business this Wednesday, 5th August 2020.
These restrictions and the closure of the Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa will remain in place for six weeks, or until further advised by the State Government.
For full info, please refer to our website and check your email inbox for updated advice.
UPDATE: 7th July 2020 5:50pm
We deeply regret that due to the recent announcement by Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews on the 7th July 2020, all Metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire visitors and guests to Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa, Hepburn springs Escape and Hepburn Spa Retreat villas, are required to stay home and help play a part in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Please be assured, there will be no penalty to guests who have current bookings with our businesses.
We ask that guests consider rescheduling their visit to our lovely part of Victoria and if required opt for a Gift Voucher (valid for 3 years) to enjoy your experience after this period of lockdown.
What does this mean for you?
- Your stay can be rescheduled or redeemed at a future date as a Gift Voucher (valid for 3 years)
- We will reach out to you... We are working our way through upcoming bookings and will be in touch over the next 48hrs with those bookings in the immediate days being our first priority.
- If your booking is beyond this week, we will be in touch as soon as possible.
- If you need to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details being: Full Name, Email Address, Postcode, Contact Number and Booking Number. We will respond as soon as possible.
- Do not be concerned if you do not receive an immediate response, your email will ensure there is no penalty at all during this time for cancellation within the normal terms.
We thank you for your understanding, patience and respect to our staff during this time.
Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa Management.